Search found 2 matches
- 30 Sep 2026 12:25
- Forum: General discussion
- Topic: Receiving and setting up an Excalibur Indus while setting up a business in Dubai
- Replies: 0
- Views: 58
Receiving and setting up an Excalibur Indus while setting up a business in Dubai
Hi everyone, I received my Vigier Excalibur Indus about three weeks ago, sometime in November, and I wanted to share my experience because the timing was a bit unusual. I unpacked it on a Friday evening in Lyon, and honestly, I didn't do much else over the following two days apart from adjusting the ...
- 04 Aug 2026 12:35
- Forum: Buy and sell forum
- Topic: Has anyone actually found a reliable shop to buy a djembe in Europe?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 6937
Has anyone actually found a reliable shop to buy a djembe in Europe?
Hey all, I've been playing guitar for years, so reading instrument specs is something I can usually manage. But djembes are a whole different story. Last month I walked into two music stores in my city thinking I'd find at least one decent option, and both had exactly one djembe on the shelf ...
