Andy Mckee

Lets talk about music and musicians
Ben
VIP
VIP

16 Oct 2007 16:23

This acoustic player is just fantastic - check out him on this you tube clip http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddn4MGaS3N4

B
VIP
VIP

28 Oct 2007 14:36

Let me guess...'Drifting'? Andy is a great player and i've heard he is on tour supporting the also amazing Tommy Emmanuel in these shores sometime soon! This whole slappy tappy acoustic thing really seems to be getting quite popular which is cool, but yet another way of playing our humble guitar, to fail miserably at! If you like Andy also check out; Micheal Hedges R.I.P(for me the Allan Holsworth of this style) Preston Reed Justin King who plays like this...but in pop songs!! Pretty good songwriter. There are probably tonnes of others out there to check out. Maybe Patrice could be nice enough to build a range of acoustic guitars...i think that would be WAY cool! Brad
Ben
VIP
VIP

18 Mar 2010 09:19

I was lucky enough to watch Andy perform in Bristol last night - a beautiful set. I managed to have a chat with him after - down to earth guy. He is on tour in the UK right now, so if you are at a loss with something to do go check him out. Probably the best solo acoustic guitarist of the moment. Stunning.