End Of December/Beginning Of January update from Jeremy Krull

Lets talk about music and musicians
Jeremy Krull
Super user
Super user

08 Jan 2010 06:09

Hey Vigier players/enthusiasts, some of you know me and some of you don't, my name is Jeremy Krull and I'm a multi-instrumentalist and music producer/engineer from the New York, USA area.

There's been some really fun stuff brewing in my neck of the woods and I felt that this place would be a great place to tell you all about it:

I'm currently in production on a new solo music release, which after many many delays I'm hoping to finally get out to the public in March. It's going to be more world music/fusion/jazz oriented material, and there are also going to be at least 2-3 songs with the guitar parts performed almost entirely on the Surfreter. It will also be a digitally distributed recording through iTunes and other major online music retailers although we'll probably be printing a short run of actual CD's as well.

I'm also getting fairly busy now in the studio, after just finishing a mix of a single for Disney artist Tiffany Giardina, I'm starting the new year mixing an album for a Romanian metal band called Sincarnate. February and March will be production months for a new band from Boston, as well as the USA metal act Dark Empire. There's another large project in the pipeline for March-April as well but I can't spoil that one just yet :)

I hope you all are well, and it makes me really happy to see such enthusiasm for what I consider to be truly one of the greatest (if not the greatest) guitars I've ever laid my hands on. I'll definitely be visiting the forum more, and you should encourage anyone on other forums with questions about Vigier instruments to come here as well.

oh and before I forget, I WILL be at the NAMM show this year in California, as will Ben and the rest of the gang, so PLEASE feel free to come and socialize if you will be there as well.

Best to all of you, and I'm looking forward to showing you all my new music as well,

-Jeremy

http://www.jeremykrull.com

LINA
Super user
Super user

13 Jan 2010 15:42

Happy New Year Jeremy to you and your family. Excellent news on your professional developments. You know that all at Vigier thank you for your true brand loyalty.Have fun at the show, watch Ben and Patrice.Stay away from those Dean girls !