'Wandering: Trapped'release on qtone :)

Lets talk about music and musicians
Sascha Muhr
Super user
Super user

25 May 2009 14:29

The tracks i've posted sometime around january (and disappeared somehow), were as stated in that topic based around the idea of creating chords over certain patterns from nicolas slonimsky's book 'Thesaurus of Scales and Melodical Patterns'.
Besides the chords themselves pretty much everything else (as structure ;style of playing the chords; soli) was improvised.
The german-based netlabel 'qtone' wants to release it now :)
I don't know any exact date for the release so far, but I'll post it as soon is I get it :)

there are some clips on

www.myspace.com/saschamuhr
(the tracks with the numbers 222,333,...)

and on the netlabels page:
www.qtone.com

what you can hear is my
-vigier excalibur SL Master ; a classical guitar ; a unfretted no-name strat (on one track)
-Mesa Boogie Mark 3
-Boss Me-50;Line 6 Dl-4; Ebow
-Ableton Live7 (recording &editing)
Sascha Muhr
Super user
Super user

29 Jul 2009 21:32

i think the pressing is done now,since it's on the qtone page available :)http://www.q-tone.com/site/pages/releases/qt03.htmlthere's clips on the site aswell as on my myspacepage www.myspace.com/saschamuhrmaybe some of you listen to the clips (at least it would be a sound demo of the SL Master signature, since it's on every track, most of the time it's only the vigier) and maybe some of you even like it and might consider to even buy it.
Sascha Muhr
Super user
Super user

02 Dec 2009 16:46

it's finally getting some airplay.1.  December 19th on 'Freies Radio Stuttgart' during a feature about guitar-players   and2. on January 15th on 'Freies Radio Stuttgart' as a studio-guest to present the music. (there's even the possibility of taking my guitar with me to explain by doing; could be difficult though, because i would have to take the guitar + at least my laptop or the boss me-50 in a train with me )