The Mutaytor

Lets talk about music and musicians
VigierUSA
Super user
Super user

17 Apr 2008 00:16

I would like to introduce The Mutaytor to the Vigier family! John Avila has been a Vigier artist for many years. His friend and band mate Buck Down is now playing a Vigier Excalibur Custom. The Mutaytor show is an experience in itself....hard to describe, breathtaking. check out the sample videos here: www.mutaytor.com
Attachments
1371.jpg
1371.jpg (86.92 KiB) Viewed 2962 times
WANDA
Super user
Super user

17 Apr 2008 10:32

Excellent, what a great idea to put John and band mate Buck on the spotlight. I have to say that John is creative and has proven his talent since Oingo Boingo (certainly before.) He is genuine and loyal.It is interesting the way life works because I saw him in concert with Madness and the Police. It was during the Syncronicity tour.  Years later, he is playing his Vigier bass and has for years. -Best wishes to the Mutaytor de la familia Vigier.  Thanks again to Uwe and Tyler Salwender for their hard work and loyalty !Lina Vigier  
1Patrice Vigier
Site Admin
Site Admin

19 Apr 2008 15:52

All the people that have seen the Mutayor talk with a big smile on their face, unfortunately I did not have a chance to see them, but I'm sure I will as soon as they play near where I'm. I have seen John Avila play many time and he is one of a kind. A fantastic energy combined with the taste of great artist.For those who did not know he also recorded with Steve Vai.
VigierUSA
Super user
Super user

01 May 2008 20:51

Ah, yes, there is going to be a Mutaytor Show in Los Angeles over the weekend - I can't wait to go and see them again.They are truly incredible to watch.