Difference between the Kaos, Thirteen, and Speciaal/Supra Models

Lets talk about guitars
jco5055
New
New

09 May 2022 19:53

Hi everyone! I was curious about some differences between the models listed in my title; mostly about Pickups but I'll specifiy below:

Kaos vs Thirteen- Is the only difference the "metal" aesthetic/reverse headstock of the Kaos? Are the pickups the exact same Amber models? I watched a review of the Thirteen that showed an active boost or pre-amp on the back of the guitar, is that standard and doesn't come with the Kaos?

Speciaal/Supraa- Do these guitars come with the same pickups, and it's just the maple top that really differentiates the two?

Also, assuming the HH and HSH Amber pickups are all the same for each configuration, how do they differ between the two?

Thanks!
1Patrice Vigier
Site Admin
Site Admin

16 May 2022 15:29

jco5055 wrote: Hi everyone! I was curious about some differences between the models listed in my title; mostly about Pickups but I'll specifiy below:

Kaos vs Thirteen- Is the only difference the "metal" aesthetic/reverse headstock of the Kaos? Are the pickups the exact same Amber models? I watched a review of the Thirteen that showed an active boost or pre-amp on the back of the guitar, is that standard and doesn't come with the Kaos?

Speciaal/Supraa- Do these guitars come with the same pickups, and it's just the maple top that really differentiates the two?

Also, assuming the HH and HSH Amber pickups are all the same for each configuration, how do they differ between the two?

Thanks!
Kaos and Thirteen are identical excepted the head
Speciaal and Supraa have the same pickups
No, HH and HSH are different pickups