Material above nut to dampen sound of strings

Lets talk about guitars
niquekay
New
New

26 Oct 2018 00:48

Hi!  Wondering what material that is and if I could possibly get ahold of some to use on another guitar

It works very well!

Thanks

Ben
VIP
VIP

26 Oct 2018 08:28

They are very cheap and easy to replace (stick on/peel off). Contact a dealer or distributor in your country to order more, should be readily available.

niquekay
New
New

19 Jan 2019 02:06

niquekay wrote:

They are very cheap and easy to replace (stick on/peel off). Contact a dealer or distributor in your country to order more, should be readily available.

Hi Ben.  So I contacted The Music Zoo, in NY, in October about this, after I read your reply.

I ordered two of these.

The rep there from TMZ has been super nice and responsive, her name is Jessica, but she has told me that you folks at Vigier haven't gotten back to her yet about this.  I realize it's not a big money deal or anything, but if there's anything you can do on your end to get these sent out to me, I'd appreciate it big time.  It's been ~3 months now of waiting :

VigierDJ
VIP
VIP

22 Jan 2019 18:53

niquekay wrote:

niquekay wrote:

Hi Ben.  So I contacted The Music Zoo, in NY, in October about this, after I read your reply.

I ordered two of these.

The rep there from TMZ has been super nice and responsive, her name is Jessica, but she has told me that you folks at Vigier haven't gotten back to her yet about this.  I realize it's not a big money deal or anything, but if there's anything you can do on your end to get these sent out to me, I'd appreciate it big time.  It's been ~3 months now of waiting :

This is 100% my fault. Their order fell through the cracks on my end. They'll be shipped out as soon as I get home from NAMM. SO sorry for the wait!!