Vigier Bidges

Lets talk about guitars
Yassuo

23 May 2018 15:41

So im sitting in a coffe shop pretending to study for finals and naturally I started watching videos of Vigier guitars because that's like all I do in my free time. I want a Vigier. One thing though, I know that the Vigier bridge is basically a god bridge thats not a Floyd Rose, but I can't seem to find any videos demoing the durability of it in comparison to a Floyd. I own an Ibanez Jem from 2007 and lets just say in the last year I have abused that thing like crazy with dive bombs and insane pull ups and its only ever gone out of tune once...when my mom closed the case on it with the wamy bar still on it all day while i was at school.. so it never really has let me down. I know the Vigier Floyd is practically perfect, but I was curious how their fixed bridge works in comparison since its supposed to be almost the same and never detune. Also, since my Jem has the lions claw for high pull ups can the Vigier Floyd and fixed bridge get that high as well?

prlgmnr
Super user
Super user

30 May 2018 14:53

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn8VRtjtr0M

VigierDJ
VIP
VIP

09 Jul 2018 19:50

We have two trems available. Both have a ton of room in either direction. For me personally, the 2011 is all you could possibly need. Some players like the extra room and sense of security of our Floyd style trem.