its my birthday and so what better way to celebrate than.....

Lets talk about guitars
Stockden
Super user
Super user

07 Nov 2011 17:14

going to my local dealer and ordering a supra 7 string! I like having similar 6 and 7 strings for ease of switching between the two. Ive got the excalibur special and love it, its so flexible so the obvious conclusion was to go for the 7 string supra (in purple)! So i've just placed an order this afternoon! hmm now the waiting begins! oh Patrice/Ben. Can you note on the order card when it comes through that id like the term flat against the body and not floating, thanks!
Ben
VIP
VIP

10 Nov 2011 16:55

Hi David,             Absolutely the perfect way to celebrate your Birthday - Happy Birthday!! The 7 string bridge (2017), is a little different to the standard 6 string bridge, I have noted that when I transmitted your order - I have been advised it will not be 'flat' against the body, but there will not be the pull up either, it is just the design is slightly different - you will understand when 'she' arrives...and I am positive that you will be as much in love with your 7 as you are already with your 6!!
Stockden
Super user
Super user

10 Nov 2011 22:13

Ah ok Ben thanks! As long as its on order thats all that matters! I've always had a thing for purple guitars but never was luck enough to find a 7 string one! the wait begins!...