My new Surfreter!

Lets talk about guitars
Gitarmats
Super user
Super user

13 May 2011 14:16

Hello!

I recently got this lovley Surfreter Supra in my house!

Here it is!

Me happy with new guitar!

What can I say?

I love the sound of the single coil pickup configurations! I've never owned a guitar with single coils before so this is very fun for me!

The neck is very impressive... It's so smooth! I've never felt anything like it! 

It was a little unusal to play at first, but I'm starting to get the hang of it. Though it's hard to play very high on the neck since the sustain is not as long there and the 'frets' get closer together demanding more precision, but with practice I should be able to get it down!

I've alreday starting composing music for the guitar using the fun sounds and quarter-tones you can get out of this instrument.

Patrice was also nice enough to send me some thimbles that comes with the Bumblefoot model. The smallest one fit my pinky finger perfectly, Patrice! Now it will be easier for me to play stuff with the thimble. Thank you for this amazing guitar and your generosity of sending me the thimbles all the way from France! When I have the money, I will definatley get myself a fretted Vigier too!

1Patrice Vigier
Site Admin
Site Admin

07 Jun 2011 16:19

It is you......now I see you.You have said everything about this guitar. Enjoy it and make good music.
Gitarmats
Super user
Super user

08 Jun 2011 15:24

Gitarmats wrote:Enjoy it and make good music.   

Thank you, I will try!