The Models of Excalibur

Lets talk about guitars
Jasoninvegas
New
New

19 Jan 2009 08:02

Hi everyone, i'm new in here. I see there is a lot of models of Excalibur, but i don't really know how to identify them.

Would you please kindly to let me know all the difference and features of them?

Thank you
Sascha Muhr
Super user
Super user

19 Jan 2009 14:11

here's my try:Excalibur Original:- Vigier/Floyd vibrato- no figured top, 'simpler' version of the Custom (optic-wise)- either HSH or HSS configurationExcalibur Custom- Vigier/Floyd vibrato- figured tops- either HSH or HSS configurationExcalibur Supra- Vigier 2010 vibrato- no figured top, 'simpler' version of the Special (optic-wise)- either HSH or SSS configurationExcalibur Special- Vigier 2010 vibrato- figured tops- HSH configurationExcalibur Ultra HSH- Vigier 2010 vibrato- figured tops- HSH configuration- no pickguard- EMG pickupsExcalibur Ultra Blues HSS- Vigier 2010 vibrato- figured tops- HSS configuration- no pickguard- Dimarzio pickupsExcalibur Indus- Vigier 2010 vibrato- textured colours (white &black)- HH configurationExcalibur BFoot Signature- Vigier/Floyd vibrato- natural & cherry-sunburst- 'thimble'- HS configuration- no pickguardExcalibur Shawn Lane Signature (+ Master)- Vigier 2010 vibrato- flat fingerboard- shorter scale 24.8''- natural finish (  Master: clear black over flamed alder)Excalibur Surfreter Supra- fixed bridge- DeltaMetal fretless fingerboard- 'simpler' version of the specialExcalibur Surfretter Special- fixed bridge- DeltaMetal fretless fingerboard- figured topsi don't know very much about the fixed bridge guitars and seven-string-guitars. + i don't know if and how different they are when it comes to fretboard radius etc.but i think it's an overview that works out a bit :)
Jasoninvegas
New
New

19 Jan 2009 17:13

Thank you so very much, i appreciate that, now, i'm much more clear, probably i know what model i want to get!J
1Patrice Vigier
Site Admin
Site Admin

22 Jan 2009 10:07

If you download the catalog, at the end you have a sum up of different models.Click here