7 String Excalibur with all the trimmings?

Lets talk about guitars
Melodic Shred Rocks!
Super user
Super user

18 Sep 2009 21:44

Are there any plans to expand the 7 string line?

I got my Excalibur custom in black diamond (demon of a guitar) a few years ago and really want to upgrade my ibanez 7 string to a vigier one, only thing is I basically want what I've got now with 7 strings.

If there was an option to order a 7 string version of The Custom or the ultra that would be sweet.  I'd Love to have a 7 string ultra, with the gorgeous maple top and maple fretboard, I'm personally not too keen on the flat finishes, the natural finish is nice but isn't very "metal", which it doesn't have to be just because its a 7 string, but more options would be amazing, if you did make a 7 string with the excalibur body shape and maple top with matching head stock that would be sweet!  Let us all know if it could ever be an option

Ben
VIP
VIP

21 Sep 2009 09:27

The Excalibur 7 string is available with a Maple top (ala Excalibur Special). You may also request the option of matching headstock too. As for choice of colours we have a lot for you to choose, not just what you see on the site. As for fingerboard - Maple or Rosewood is available!
Melodic Shred Rocks!
Super user
Super user

08 Oct 2009 00:16

sweet!  I'll get saving my pennies!How much is extra charge for matching head stock and maple top out of interest?
Ben
VIP
VIP

08 Oct 2009 08:04

Best thing is to contact your nearest Vigier dealer for a full quote - it does depend on what colours you go for etc.