Vigier Shawn Lane for sale (USA)

Buy or sell an instrument
Moto54

05 Feb 2016 20:08

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vigier Shawn Lane. The action is low and effortless. Its also a very stable guitar, meaning a 

strobe tuner shows very little if any change of pitch after days or weeks of not being played. 

The most outstanding thing about this guitar at first sight is the figure of the solid alder body.

Its impressive and the flame 'moves' a lot when held in the light. Vigier does not use veneer,

and the solid wood here is amazing and screams quality. The neck is also great in terms of 

condition and attractiveness. Theres pretty figure in the maple but it doesnt show up in

pictures as strongly as the body. In person its obvious. And cool.

The guitar comes with the original case- 'HISCOX Liteflight Standard' in very good condition.

Price: (SALE PENDING) + shipping

If interested or have questions please call at (505) 954-1769 (Santa Fe, NM. USA)

Email gets checked not every day, but if you must its: nightvision1960@gmail.com

NOTES: 

There is a small ding that shows up as two small white dots (see photos) on the top right by the

relief cut on the lower bout. Also on the top, the long horn has some very light scratches where the

top turns into the side. It can be seen in the photo as well. The condition is not pristine but

its very good. The horn strap pin was stripped loose when I bought the guitar so the

pin was relocated to the back.

The pickup selector switch went bad. Instead of having it replaced I had the guitar shop remove the

middle and neck pickups (since I never used them.) I still have all the original hardware 

(screws, knob, pickups, tone control) to make the guitar stock again. I dont have the tremelo bar.

The rear cover plate is upsidedown on purpose.. its a free country :-) 

SHREDDER
New
New

06 Jun 2016 14:18

wow took a bit of wear and tear haha how much you looking for this guitar ?

Graham Freeman
New
New

07 Jun 2016 13:03

Is this still available? Do you have a price?