Sorry to say, but without any doubt, definitely the most stunning Excalibur you have ever seen (Actual pix attached)

Buy or sell an instrument
cheopsnet
New
New

12 Jun 2013 19:12

Hi all,

Selling my SUPERB Vigier Excalibur Custom in as-new condition (no scratch/dent whatsoever, w/ all original case & case candies)!

Vigier's tops are usually nice, but this one is the nicest around by a long shot. Feel free to browse on the internet, I challenge you to find a nicer one. Great guitar on overall, very hard to get in the US (usually shipped in for large premium).

This guitar is rock-solid, packed with high-end options (see below). No wonder it is the guitar of choice for various players from Ron Thal (Guns n Roses) to Chris Godin. Those instruments are solid, custom built & very versatile. The HSH combination allows to go from George Benson to Metallica, RHCP, Bonamassa.. If you have the fingers, this guitar will bring the tone whenever, wherever. I purchase this axe a few months ago, but it has stayed a lot in its case, as I have been traveling extensively for work. I am in the process of moving and need the extra $$, so having to sell this sweet guitar.

For the technical specs:
Amethyst Purple Color
Flame maple top option
Rosewood fingerboard option
Black Mirror pickguard option
Floyd Rose tremolo
Pickups: Seymour Duncan TB5 Custom (bridge), SSL6 Custom Flat (middle), and SH5 Custom (neck)
24 stainless steel frets w/ zero fret
Ultra-thin Carbon/Maple neck (immune from the elements and will never need adjustment)
25.6" scale length
42MM nut width
In original hard case.

Please email me for question/price (please provide ZIP). Also note that I have more pix available upon request. Local pickup preferred (Bay Area), but selling to all.

Thanks.

cheopsnet
New
New

12 Jun 2013 19:13

It appears the pix are too heavy. Here is the link to Craigslist page. Ping me if intereted (cheopsnet@gmail.com).

Thanks

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/msg/3864268394.html