Vigier Excalibur Ultra Blues - For Sale

Buy or sell an instrument
RevMatt
New
New

28 Nov 2012 20:31

Firstly, my apologies. I'm a brand new forum member and my first post is a for sale ad. I realise I have no history or credibility on here, although I'm happy to link potential buyers to my Music Radar forum id, or my eBay page to give some demonstration of my reliability as a seller. Ultimately though, I appreciate cash on collection is the safest way to buy and I welcome anyone wishing to view or buy my guitar in person.

OK, introductions over... It pains me to do this as this is easily the best Strat I've ever played, but...

I need to sell my beautiful Vigier Excalibur Ultra Blues, pictures here: http://s1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa356/revmatt1/Vigier%20Excalibur

I know you all already know this, but these really are beautiful top spec guitars (and still retail at £2600) and is in almost mint condition.
It's a 2009 model and comes with its superb Vigier logo'd Hiscox case, plus paperwork, trem arm etc...

Price: £1100 or very near offer.

Contact: matt [at] anytime.plus.com  (I'm not overly keen on forum messaging so prefer email direct.)

RevMatt
New
New

28 Nov 2012 20:43

I meant to also say, that I am open to consider part exchanges, although no direct swaps as the only reason I would part with this guitar is due to needing to put some cash in the bank!

I would be interested in lower value (but still quality) Strat type guitars:

Patrick Eggle LA, Carvin, Warmoth, Blade, Fender USA etc

and maybe also amps, especially a small 5-15 watt valve combo (HT5, Blues Junior)

I'm struggling to post pictures at present, maybe they're too big or it's just my slow internet connection... I'll keep trying!

RevMatt
New
New

28 Nov 2012 20:47

Does this picture work?

RevMatt
New
New

03 Dec 2012 20:30

SOLD